MAKE A DONATION

If you would like to contribute electronically, please use the Donate button on this page. Donations can be made by credit card, by PayPal, or through your bank account.

To give by check or money order, make payable to JGMI and send to:

JGMI

765 Long Point Road

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

 

JGMI exists solely to fund the work of Iris India.  JGMI is a California-based not-for-profit organization (501[c]3). All donations are tax deductible. Less than 1% of JGMI income is used for overhead/admin costs. The other 99%+ goes directly to help children through Iris India.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT GIFTS FROM THE UK

If you are giving from the UK (Ireland included), you can receive a tax credit by giving to the following address in the UK. Please write "IRIS INDIA WORK" in the memo of your check. Please note that you must make cheques payable to W.O.P.M. Trust.

 

W.O.P. Ministries Trust

14, Beadles Lane

Old Oxted

Surrey RH89JJ

All content © 2015 Iris India unless otherwise noted. | Contact webmaster about technical issues.